|Air Compressor, Electric|
ELECTRIC AIR COMPRESSOR SAFETY
(NOTE: After reading this article, you may want to take a test on its content. To do so, follow this link: Electric Air Compressor Test)
IMPORTANT! Read and Follow All Instructions Before Operating the Machine
Operating Instructions for Direct Drive, Non Code, Carry Type Air Compressors
- LOCATION: Select a clean, cool, dry, well ventilated location.
- FOLLOW all local and national electrical codes. Compressor must be properly grounded. Connect only to 60 cycle 1 phase 120 volt power supply.
CAUTION: Always disconnect the electric power and remove all air from the air receiver before servicing the air compressor.
- COMPRESSOR LUBRICATION: Before operating your compressor, replenish oil; oil level should be checked daily. Use non-detergent SAE 30 Oil. Change oil every 100 hours or sooner if it becomes dirty.
CAUTION: Most air compressor failure is caused by improper lubrication.
Important Safety Information!
- PRESSURE CONTROL: Your air compressor is equipped with automatic start/stop pressure control switch, which is factory-set. DO NOT exceed maximum factory setting.
- ALWAYS disconnect the electric power and remove all air from the air receiver before servicing the air compressor.
- FOLLOW all local and national codes. Compressor must be properly grounded.
- BE CAREFUL when touching any part of the compressor after it has been running; compressor, electric motor and discharge lines may be hot enough to cause injury.